Green beans with almond meal
A great way to make vegetables tasty - so you eat more of them!
- 1 brown onion
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic
- 1 ½ cups of Australian green beans (can also use frozen)
- ½ cup Australian almond meal
- ½ parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper or any other herbs and spices you enjoy
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Finely the onion and garlic.
- Sprinkle some extra virgin olive oil into the pan (you can use a garlic-infused oil if you don’t have garlic).
- Add the onion to the pan and sauté this for 3 minutes.
- Then add in the green beans and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in the cayenne pepper and mix to combine.
- Pour the pan ingredients into an ovenproof dish.
- Add ½ cup of Australian almond meal and ½ cup of parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes until topping is golden.