Almond brownie bliss balls
A delicious quick and easy snack that can be made in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer.
- ½ cup almonds
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 Medjool dates pitted
- 40 grams cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- Add 1/2 cup almonds to a food processor. Process on medium speed to crush for coating bliss balls. Do not over process as you do not want almond meal. Pour into a small dish, set aside.
- Add remaining 1 cup of almonds, oats, cacao, vanilla extract into a food processor, process on high speed for 20 seconds.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl, add dates and cacao nibs and continue processing on full speed for another 20 seconds.
- Again, scrape the sides of the bowl and add the almond oil, continue to process for a further 20-40 seconds or until the mixture combines.
- Form into bite-sized balls.
- Roll each ball into crushed almonds.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container
for up to 1 week.