The ABA accepts secure credit card payments by Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Upon completion of your order, you will be emailed a tax invoice. All prices quoted on this site are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST. All payments are to be made in Australian Dollars. Do not send cheques, money orders or cash through the mail. The ABA will not be held responsible for any cash that goes missing in the mail. No Cash On Delivery arrangements will be entered into.
Payment must be received prior to delivery. An exception can be arranged for current account holders of the Almond Board of Australia.
Standard Post for all products in stock:
- Paid by credit card and shipping address within Australia and its territories – seven working days.
- Paid by cheque or money order and shipping address within Australia and its territories – ten working days.
- All international orders – three weeks.
Please Note: Orders are most likely to arrive before the delivery times stated above. If goods are not available, you will be notified accordingly.
Product or services no longer available
In the case that a product or service has been purchased and the ABA is unable to supply that product or service the client may request a full refund.
If a client cancels the purchase of material goods, for example a publication, report or promotional materials prior to dispatch, the client is entitled to a refund equal to the total amount payable. Once items have been dispatched, the goods become the financial responsibility of the client.
Proof of Purchase
A client is required to provide proof of purchase for all products and/or services for which a refund is sought. Proof of purchase includes the order number for the purchase and may also include:
- credit card details;
- cheque details;
- the purchase order number; or
- the invoice
Refund, Credit, Exchange Policy
You may return products within 10 days of delivery date for full refund [minus shipping & handling], credit or exchange for the following reasons:
The ABA will provide a refund, credit or exchange for publications that are missing pages or contain pages that are illegible, digital media that is faulty or other defective products or goods.
If you believe you have received defective merchandise relating to other ABA products, please email [email protected] for problem verification and potential replacement.
Returned items must include all documentation and packaging materials. If any of these accompanying materials are damaged, or there are signs of tampering, the refund, credit or exchange will be rejected, and the postage costs associated with the return of product will not be refunded.
All other products can be refunded, credited or exchanged if:
- The products or goods were misrepresented to the customer;
- The products or goods had a fault which was not known at the point of purchase;
- The products or goods do not do the job the customer was led to believe they would;
- The products or goods do not match the description that has been outlined on the website;
- The products or goods do not match a sample picture that was shown when ordering unless specified on the website;